FranklinCovey is excited that your organization is upgrading the Impact Platform. To ensure that you have the best possible experience, please review this readiness checklist to ensure that you want to upgrade at this time. You may decide to postpone your upgrade after reviewing the list. To do so, simply notify your FranklinCovey Client Partner or Implementation Strategist.
If you have any questions about the information below or think you may want to select a different upgrade date, simply let your FranklinCovey Client Partner know.
Pre-Upgrade Readiness Checklist:
- The Impact Platform is only available in English for the October 2022 launch. The Platform will be localized in multiple languages in 2023.
- Impact Platform branding is not customizable (you cannot add your logo/colors).
- FranklinCovey Courses and Microcourses have been carefully designed. They are pre-set for all learners, meaning they cannot be changed to include external links or remove/add learning components at this time. We plan to introduce the ability to customize in the future.
- FranklinCovey Courses and Microcourses have been enhanced for the Impact Platform experience. As a result, any currently active, incomplete content assignments created in the All Access Pass Portal will not be included in the upgrade.
- The Impact Platform offers newly designed OnDemand Courses and Microcourses. Because the courses themselves are new and specific to the Impact Platform, completion reporting tied to our Solutions and legacy Impact Journeys from the All Access Pass Portal cannot be viewed by learners in the Impact Platform, and the "Completed Learning" tab is not available. Administrators will have access to all historical completion information through the Reports tab of the Admin Platform.
- The legacy Impact Journey and Solution page interfaces from the All Access Pass Portal have been completely redesigned for the Impact Platform. The legacy versions of these pages will not be accessible to your learners once your upgrade is complete.
- There are 11 new OnDemand Courses for FranklinCovey’s most popular Solutions, all of which are accessible to learners, facilitators, and administrators. Some other solutions will not be accessible to learners at the time of the upgrade. However, administrators and facilitators will have access to all solutions on their pass and can share links or learning materials with learners as needed.
- All users, passes, and teams are upgraded at the same time. It’s impossible to upgrade one group of learners to the Impact Platform while another group remains in the legacy All Access Pass Portal.
- If administrators want to hide specific OnDemand Courses on the Impact Platform Explore tab, they will submit a request to FranklinCovey's All Access Care team. The OnDemand Impact Journey will not be available for assignment if it is hidden. FranklinCovey intends to add the ability for administrators to manage this process directly in the future.
- The Impact Platform has not yet undergone an official accessibility review, so we cannot guarantee any specific standard of accessibility.
- If your organization uses a reporting integration between the All Access Pass Portal and your LMS, please note there will be no change to that reporting at this time. There may be new data from the Impact Platform that is not included in those reports.