Once your 360 Diagnostic report has been generated, you may choose to download your results to a PDF or to print your results. Follow these short steps to export your results:
- If you have an Impact Platform account with access to the 360 Diagnostic, you may visit https://app.franklincovey.com/results/ to view your results.
- If you completed the 360 Diagnostic any time after December 4, 2023, then you will be able to filter for only manager feedback. If you'd like to export your results while filtering for manager feedback, then please ensure that button is pressed first.
- Press "Table View" in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select File → Print in the top navigation bar, or press the print shortcut on your computer (Command + P for Mac or Ctrl + P for Windows).
Printing Your 360 Diagnostic Results
If you'd prefer to print your results, please see below:
- Choose either "Landscape" or "Portrait" as your "Layout" and then press "Print" at the bottom of the screen.
Downloading Your 360 Diagnostic Results to a PDF
If you'd prefer to download your results to a PDF, please follow the steps below:
- Choose either "Landscape" or "Portrait" as your "Layout" and press "More settings". Then, click on "Open PDF in Preview" at the bottom of the screen.
- From there, you can press File → Save to save your 360 Diagnostic results as a PDF to your computer, or use the shortcut: Command + S for Mac, Ctrl + S for Windows.