Yes, an admin from your organization can choose to assign the Post-Learning 360 Diagnostic to you and you will be prompted to complete it. You will be asked whether you want your original respondents to be asked to submit Post-Learning 360 Diagnostic feedback for you.
You will be prompted via email to complete a Post-Learning 360 Diagnostic if/when your organization's admin assigns it to you. Prior to December 2023, learners were only assigned a Post-Learning 360 Diagnostic if they participated in a FranklinCovey Facilitated Course. Below is the timing that the Post-Learning 360 Diagnostic previously followed:
- If you completed a spaced Facilitated Course, you will complete a Post-Learning 360 Diagnostic 45 days after your final spaced session.
- If you completed a concentrated Facilitated Course, you will complete it three months after your final live session.
When you request Post-Learning 360 Diagnostic feedback, your respondents will grade you quantitatively and qualitatively. Quantitatively, respondents will score you on the original prompts, and you will see how your Post-Learning 360 Diagnostic scores compare to the original scores from the same respondents. Qualitatively, respondents will share when/how you have demonstrated improvement on that skill and opportunities you have missed to showcase that skill. Please see the bottom of this article to view examples of Post-Learning 360 Diagnostics for specific courses.
In the below visual, you can see the improvements that launched in December 2023:
- The “Most Improved Scores” new section highlights the few skills that learners improved on the most since taking the initial 360. This does not display if a learner did not improve.
- The “Average Skill Improvement” new section celebrates a learner's average improvement across their skills. This does not display if a learner did not improve.
- Learners can also now subscribe to Microcourses via their Post-Learning 360 Diagnostic results.
No, the Post-Learning 360 Diagnostic focuses on assessing you on your behavior change for studied skills. The Post-Learning 360 Diagnostic is shorter in length in comparison to the original 360.
What skills will the Post-Learning 360 Diagnostic assess?
Prior to December 2023, the Post-Learning 360 Diagnostic assessed learners' development on the skills related to any Facilitated Courses that they'd taken since completing the initial 360. Starting December 2023, your organization's admins have the option to select the skills they'd like to reassess. Perhaps it's a combination of skills that you've studied via Facilitated Courses, OnDemand Courses, and Microcourses!
Additionally, admins may choose to assign the Speed of Trust Addendum. Please visit the bottom section of this article for more information: Speed of Trust Leader Assessment Overview.
Please see this folder to view examples of Post-Learning 360 Diagnostics for specific courses.